Friday 22 July 2011

Family Photo Shoot-Swap

I usually like to have our family picture taken for our annual Christmas card. But last year, I didn't know what to do, since my good friend (and amazing photographer) Christy, had moved back to the States.

Well, when we were leaving our friends' wedding back in October, we drove right past the sweetest little walking bridge. I told Ethan as soon as I saw it that that is where we needed to have our family picture taken!I mentioned it to my good friend Leslie, and asked if she might be interested in doing a photo shoot-swap... she would take our family picture, and I would take their family picture. And thankfully, she had a really nice camera!

So, one crisp and chilly Sunday after church, we loaded all 10 of us into our cars, and headed to the little walking bridge. We took a lot of pictures, hoping that by sheer chance, we would end up with a picture or two with everyone smiling, or at least looking in the camera's direction. Thankfully, we each had a bunch of nice pictures to choose from.Leslie said she will be in charge of finding next year's perfect English countryside location. But, I don't know if she'll be able to top this one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kids are looking so grown up!

Zoanna said...

Aw, that's so beautiful. I hardly recognize the kids. Wow!

Mom said...

Becca, could you please send the photo of Maddie to our ibeedibee@kodakpulse.com account. It's beautiful. Thank you!!!